From builder to banker, or somewhere in between...if you are a part of the Central Arkansas housing industry, YOU should be a member of your local Home Builders Association!
Click on the links below to download an application and a packet outlining some of our benefits!
- Builder Membership Packet - For Builders, Remodelers and Developers
- Associate Membership Packet - For anyone who provides a service to a Builder or is an intergral part of the housing industry
- Affiliate Application - An employee of an Associate or Builder Member
Check out the additional benefits and services that await you!
SAVINGS: Our exclusive, member-only rebate program sent Arkansas builders rebate checks with an average of $1,590.00 last year!
Networking: Looking for the right opportunity to make valuable contacts and friends? Then take advantage of our great networking events and meetings!
Education Programs: The HBA hosts monthly education seminars to keep you up-to-date on the latest housing issues. From lien law, marketing, and financial management to OSHA, stress management and green building, we cover all the bases. Visit the events calendar for information.
Government Affairs: The HBA works closely with a number of other groups to ensure your interests are being looked after, locally, statewide and nationally. From fire sprinklers to impact fees to tax credits, we'll fight for what's right for you and your business.
Directory: As a member, you'll receive a complimentary company listing in our professional full-color Professional Building Guide. This guide features an extensive listing of all HBA members and is easily the "who's who" of the local homebuilding industry. A few thousand copies are printed and distributed annually to members and consumers.
Power in numbers: We are the largest residential construction organization in the Nation! By joining the HBA, you receive three memberships in one!
- Homebuilders Association of Greater Little Rock (HBAGLR) – We are Central Arkansas' definitive resource for residential construction and development. With over 300 local member companies, the HBA is the perfect place to promote your company and support your local industry. If you're not a member then you're missing out on tools to help you and your business.
- Arkansas Home Builders Association (AHBA) – Boasting over 2,000 statewide members and 17 local chapters, AHBA focuses on housing issues that are of significance from a statewide standpoint. AHBA is heavily involved in all legislative matters that affect the home building industry and lobbies on your behalf in order to ensure that housing remains strong, healthy and viable. Visit the AHBA website for more information.
- National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) - NAHB represents over 200,000 members across the nation. NAHB is one of the largest professional trade organizations in the world, and, according to Fortune Magazine, boasts the 11th strongest lobbying power in Washington, DC. Visit the NAHB website for more information.
Questions about joining the HBA? Shelby Dixon at the HBA-GLR office would love to help. Please feel free to reach out by phone (501-758-3646) or by email (email@example.com).